Rajasthan India, a land inhabited by the proud Rajput warrior class, has a fascinating history. Soaring forts, beautiful palaces and intricately carved ?havelis? are testament to this. The must-see towns and villages are all covered in this stunning region; from the ?pink city? of Jaipur to the ?blue city? of Jodhpur and beautiful Udaipur, this great little trip with Gecko’s Adventures packs in a lot of action over nine days.
– Gecko?s expert English-speaking local tour guide throughout the tour.
– Free time to explore Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur and Delhi.
– Overnight train from Udaipur to Delhi. Accommodation in a fan sleeper class with three-tier sleeping berths.
– Express train from Delhi to Agra.
– 7 nights accommodation in Hotels/guesthouses
A taste of Rajisthan is priced from only $424USD per person