Discover the heart and soul of Indochina on this 30 day tour to Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Encounter history, both ancient and modern, and witness the unbelievable splendour of Angkor Wat. Experience Halong Bay by boat or ride pushbikes around Vang Vieng. Push through hectic city lanes and tap into the pulsing nightlife. And with other travellers your own age, you can be sure to get down with adventurers that’ll keep up.
– Unique local Khmer meal experience in Siem Reap
– Phnom Penh orientation walk
– Halong Bay boat cruise with lunch and Guide
– Flight Hanoi to Vientiane
– Witness the giving of alms in Lao
– Slow boat up the Mekong
– 16 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 dinner (Allow USD570-750 for meals not included.)
– Simple hotels/guesthouses (25 nts), sleeper train (4 nts).
– Local bus, aircon bus, train, walking, tuk tuk, local boat, junk boat, plane.
– Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
– Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 10