This interesting 14 day tour starts and finishes on the coast of Peru but rises to over 4,000 metres in places as you reach reach the Andean plateau. Including the hot, sultry Amazon Jungle, it also combines the must-do Inca Trail trek and the massive Colca Canyon, to give an excellent overview of Peru’s diversity.? This adventure is not for the faint of heart, and is priced from $2920 USD per person.
– Accommodation: 10 night(s) in hotel(s), hostel(s) & guesthouse(s), 3 night(s) trekking
– Meals: 5 breakfast(s), 4 lunch(es), 5 dinner(s)
– Excursions: Amazon Jungle, Sacred Valley, Inca Trail Trek, Machu Picchu, Colca Canyon
– Transport: Local public bus, boat, taxi, on foot, 4 flight(s)
– Age: 18-60, max. 70 (recommended)
– Group: Average 8-12
– Staff: Tucan Travel tour leader, local guides
Tucan Travel is currently offering 25% off ALL of their Group Tours, so not only can you save on this itinerary if you travel in 2012, you can save on any of them!? Get searching for a great deal!